Tornado Flute Booster
Tornado Flute BoosterA Tornado is the strongest demonstration of wind power on our planet and it has inspired the Tornado Flute Booster. A tornado has a tapered shape; just like a flute head joint.
Many players notice that their flute always responds better after
20-30 minutes of playing. If you look at the cork plate inside the head joint at
this moment, you will notice that a ring of saliva has formed at the
corner of the cork plate and the head
joint tube. This proves that this area has a wind circulation weakness resulting in a waste of power for the musician. The TFB cancels this negative effect and recuperates this lost power.
Advantages and Characteristic of the TFB
- The Tornado Flute Booster (TFB) is designed to be installed to the head joint cork plate.
- The Tornado effect created by the TFB helps to ease the difficulty of tone production on the flute.
- The air jet introduced by flutist is redefined to spin faster and rotate freely.
- The TFB adds power and definition to all flutes.
- Higher notes are significantly easier to play and lower notes sound larger.
- Harmonics are amplified without pitch being affected.
- Adds projection of all notes in all registers.
- Accelerates and define attacks, thus improving staccatos.
- It can easily be installed and removed for testing.
- It can be fixed permanently, very quickly and without any tool.
- The TFB can easily be transferred to another head joint.